Kyrandia music remakes

Творчество, посвященное Кирандии.

Kyrandia music remakes

Сообщение Karsa » 27 ноя 2014, 00:18

Hey there!

Sorry for busting the door like this. :)
I sadly do not speak Russian, so sorry for starting an English thread.
I've been browsing this site for ages via Google Translate, and the enthusiasm you all have is just amazing. :!:

Now, to the point: I thought you guys might like these: https://soundcloud.com/karsa/sets/kyrandia-remakes
More on the way!
Karsa
(0) Каннибал Горчичного острова

Любимая часть Кирандии: Hand of Fate
Любимые персонажи Кирандии: Zanthia
Почему Вы любите Легенду о Кирандии?: Why not?

Re: Kyrandia music remakes

Сообщение ponytear » 07 дек 2014, 14:15

Thanks for sharing! I am listening right now and I love it. :) It would be even greater if I could download them. ;)
(I also do not speak Russian)
ponytear

Любимая часть Кирандии: Timbermist Woods
Почему Вы любите Легенду о Кирандии?: Everything! :)

Сообщение Spy Eye » 14 дек 2014, 17:23

(I sadly do not speak English, but I'll try)

Karsa писал(а):Now, to the point: I thought you guys might like these: https://soundcloud.com/karsa/sets/kyrandia-remakes
More on the way!

Hello and many thanks for the recordings, it's a rare and very pleasent opportunity to listen thru this amazing music once again. It's cool that fans still work on the renewing of soundtrack. Waiting for the updates ))

ponytear писал(а):Thanks for sharing! I am listening right now and I love it. :) It would be even greater if I could download them. ;)

Hey Ben, glad to see you still with us!
What a twist! I wonder if someday all non-russian fans of Kyrandia suddenly realise that they're not alone and overrun the forum :)
Thanks for your great work with MT-32. We can't even decide wich edition is the best and should dominate :) Just like it all.
Spy Eye
Рука Судьбы (Админ)

Любимая часть Кирандии: 2: Hand of Fate
Любимые персонажи Кирандии: Занция
Почему Вы любите Легенду о Кирандии?: Не сколько за неё саму, сколько за сообщество интересных людей, которое вокруг неё сформировалось.

Сообщение Karsa » 15 дек 2014, 17:26

The complete Hand of Fate soundtrack is online now: https://soundcloud.com/karsa/sets/the-l ... te-remakes

Just drop me a line if you think I've missed something.
Also, any and all criticism is welcome, I would really like to polish this up some more.
Karsa

Сообщение ponytear » 21 дек 2014, 14:39

ponytear писал(а):Thanks for sharing! I am listening right now and I love it. :) It would be even greater if I could download them. ;)

Hey Ben, glad to see you still with us!
What a twist! I wonder if someday all non-russian fans of Kyrandia suddenly realise that they're not alone and overrun the forum :)
Thanks for your great work with MT-32. We can't even decide wich edition is the best and should dominate :) Just like it all.[/quote]

You're welcome! I am glad I could contribute a little something to these lovely and magical games. :)
But how do you know my name? :) Have you found Zanthia's spell books? :)

I keep wondering why the Kyrandia games are so popular among russians and not among the other nationalities.

Karsa: thanks a lot for the new remakes. I am listening right now and it's a great way to start the day!
ponytear

Любимая часть Кирандии: Timbermist Woods
Почему Вы любите Легенду о Кирандии?: Everything! :)

Сообщение Karsa » 21 дек 2014, 17:51

ponytear писал(а):You're welcome! I am glad I could contribute a little something to these lovely and magical games. :)
But how do you know my name? :) Have you found Zanthia's spell books? :)

Hm... maybe you signed your first post, Benoît?

Karsa: thanks a lot for the new remakes. I am listening right now and it's a great way to start the day!

Thank You! :)
Karsa

Сообщение Milena » 30 дек 2014, 20:52

Thank you very much! :D :D :D

Great job indeed. And an amazing new-year present for any Kyrandia-fan :!:

I keep listening to it and ... it is awesome! :mrgreen:
Я безнадежно влюблена в пещеры и запах дорог...
Milena
Шериф Высокой Луны (модератор)

Любимая часть Кирандии: Первые две
Любимые персонажи Кирандии: Почтовый дракончик, Херман, Флаффи, Малкольм, Нолби, Дарм.
Почему Вы любите Легенду о Кирандии?: Она живая. И она оживляет.

Сообщение Малкольмович » 29 янв 2015, 01:04

It seems like our forum is gradually becoming a world-wide one, instead of being only russian =)

ponytear, occasionally I see random kyrandia-oriented pages all over the net, but it seems like in its Russian part there are most of them. =)

It looks like Kyrandia was the one of small portion of foreign games that were brought into later USSR and Russia at these times, and each game of that bunch found its proportional (to quantity of games) audience, comparing to number of games available to anothers. =)
Instead of mainstream games of that time (such as Doom, Super Mario or Prince of Persia) that were liked by all the world, we have not much to like, so we like most of the games that we were even able to like (hope you'll understand me. =)

Ask someone of, for example, UK or US, does he know or remember Vikings, CD-MAN, Bumpy, Alladdin, Dangerous Dave, Simon the Sorcerer, Leisure Suit Larry, Arcade Volleyball, Captain Comic (it has been even modded to the Ksenia the Pioneer-girl by russian "game modders" of that time - if we can even speak of game modding according to these games), Sopwith, Alley Cat, Cool Spot, etc... - I think there will be not a great number of aware people, but nearly each of Russians, who had a computer in mid- and late 90ths, surely, played about all of these games =)

Of course, I may be not strictly correct, but at least I have this feeling. =)

By the way, Karsa, thanks for soundtracks, I'll listen soon. Sure they'll be great. =)
Малкольмович
(4) помощник Мистика

Любимая часть Кирандии: Hand of Fate, а точнее, Darkmoor Swamp из неё =)
Любимые персонажи Кирандии: Занечка всех порулит =)
Почему Вы любите Легенду о Кирандии?: это мир, в котором можно жить, а не в который играть)

Вернуться в Креатив